The following content is comprised of personal opinions, and in no way reflects the opinions of the Peace Corps or the U.S. Government.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Greetings from Glasgow!

Greetings!

I have arrived in Glasgow and am getting prepared far the hike. So far, not one kilt...

It rained most of the day yesterday as well as today. I hope tomorrow will be a little nicer, but I can handle the rain.

The next leg of my journey starts on thursday morning, when I will travel 100 miles by train up the west coast to Oban. at 9 am friday morning my hike will officially be underway.

All is well so far, and everything seems to be falling into place nicely. I still cannot believe this is actually going to happen!

Farewell for now
Shawn
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment